Monday, February 20, 2012

WOW! This indeed is after a long long time. I never thought i would blog again.. Haha!

It's been a long journey.. Hard times.. Fun times.. Sad times... Happy times.. But above it all there is one thing that has kept me going and that's the passion had and will always have for God.
I love the life i am living and what more can i ask for? The people whom i have met. The people who are always there when things seem most hopeless.
God just works in a very interesting way.. Looking back at my journey, i have really changed alot and i can never describe how happy i am to be who i am now in words.

Well this was just a short post i decided to put on as a come back haha.. I have four more exams to go in this week. I will be done and after that i have got an interesting post. Wait for it!

Quote of the day : The heart of the human problem, is the problem of the human heart. - Canon J John

No comments:

Post a Comment